Two styles of Sorting Hooks. Designed for efficient handling of flat plates or large cylindrical shapes. Long tapered point designed for easy grab in rings, pear links, eyebolts or lifting holes.
CM Sorting Hook
- Forged from special bar quality steel
- Heat treated, Quenched & Tempered
- Designed for efficient handling of flat plates, large cylindrical shapes and lifting loops.
- Long tapered point designed for easy grab in rings, pear links, eyebolts, or lifting holes.
- Painted orange.
- Design factor 5:1
CM Handled Sorting Hook
- Handled Sorting Hook features a handle on the back to help in placing and removing the sorting hook from the load.
- Orange finish* is a high tech two component urethane electro static
- Forged from special bar quality steel - heat treated.
- Working load limit is 7 1/2- tons in the bottom of the sorting hooks (normal loading area of any hook). Working load limit drops to 2 tons when using hook in a tip loading application (sticking the point into a pipe or tube, etc).