- Large eye design for use with the correct size of Grade 80 and 100 chain, wire rope and synthetic material
- Engineered load bearing surface reduces bearing presure
- Factory replaceable pins
- High cycling, long life spring used in release latch.
- Forged, positive interlocking nose latch fully engages tip of hook.
- Latch designed to work with gloved hand, pinch points designed out
- Finger grip pads forged into body of hook
- I-Beam construction for greater strength/weight ratio
- Super size of bowl allows a generous load bearing surface to accept today's larger synthetic sling.
- Forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered
- Meets ASTM A952/ A952M-02 Forged Grade 80 and Grade 100 Steel Lifting Components and Welded Attachment Links
- No catch points to snag lines up or down
- Individually proof tested to 2 times WLL. Certification available upon request.
- Sizes available 9/32" to 5/8"
- Engineered flat in the hook's eye
- Passes 20,000 cycles fatigue test